Financial Planning Strategies
One of the hallmarks of my approach to financial planning is taking the time to really listen to my clients. It is important for me to understand your plans for life and retirement and any particular challenges or issues that you or your family may be facing in the near future—such as caring for aging parents or sending children to college—so that you can achieve your goals and reach for your dreams.
We will work collaboratively to create a plan to help you manage your wealth and achieve your financial goals. And because life doesn’t always go as planned, we will consider how different scenarios like a change in career, marital status, or even the economy may impact your finances, so that you feel confident and in control of your financial health, always.
Comprehensive wealth management and Bucks County financial planning services include:
- Financial planning
- Investment planning
- Retirement income planning
- Small business planning
- Traditional and Roth IRAs
- Tax sheltered accounts
- 401(k) plans (rollovers and distributions)
- College savings plans
- Estate plans
- Life insurance, long-term care insurance
- Divorce financial planning
To provide my clients with a full range of support, I have built quality relationships with talented professionals in fields complementary to my own, such as attorneys, CPAs and family therapists. If you are in need of any of these services, please ask me for a referral.
Although every financial plan is different and unique to the client, each starts with a six-step process:
- Listen: Our first meeting is an opportunity to discuss and define all of your unique goals, both short term and long term. We’ll talk about your needs and concerns as well as your risk tolerance; from there, I can develop a suitable investment strategy.
- Gather: To help with planning, we’ll gather important documents like tax returns, bank statements, bills, expense reports, and investment returns.
- Analyze and Develop: The next step is to analyze your financial information, taking into consideration your current income, investment preferences, tax bracket, liquidity needs and family circumstances to prepare a custom, personalized investment plan.
- Review: We’ll review the plan together so that I can answer any questions. I will always make sure that all of your concerns are addressed before moving forward with the implementation of your financial strategy.
- Implement: Together, we’ll put your plan into place to help achieve your financial goals.
- Monitor and Adjust: One of the most important elements of the Bucks County financial planning experience is that it is dynamic. We can meet as often as you wish, in response to changes in life circumstances or financial situations, and we’ll stay in touch through periodic updates and checkpoints. Continuous monitoring ensures that your financial progress stays on track.
Contact me today for a complimentary meeting to start planning for your financial future.